You have no items in your shopping cart.
Carl Zeiss STEMI 508 Trinocular Microscope
The ZEISS trinocular optical system comes with 10x eyepieces for 6.5x - 50x magnification and a wide viewing field for objects up to 36mm. A further set of 16x eyepieces for a unique ZOOM magnification range in Gemmology of 10x – 80x is also included. The Camera is not Include.
Outstanding Optics Design:
- Apochromatic corrected ZOOM optics of ZEISS.
- Sharp, distortion-free 3D image over the whole visual field.
- Mechanical corrected ZOOM curve for largest ZOOM range 8 : 1.
- Sharp 3D image in each ZOOM position.
- Distortion-free 10x eyepieces with wide field of view 36 mm at 6.5x.
- Distortion-free 16x eyepieces with wide field of view 25 mm at 10x.
- Individual diopter correction at each eyepiece.
- Eyepiece adjustment 55-75mm.
- C-mount adapter 0.5x.
- Working distance 92mm (3,6").
- C-mount Adaptor to mount any DSL Camera
Specifications of the BASE:
- Bright Field, dark field (LED) and LED fluorescent illumination and LED Point Source
- Removable Iris Diaphragm: 2mm-41mm
- 0-325 degrees rotatable base
- Inclinable upto 38 degrees for better comfort and view
- Magnetic Tweezers for better grip
- Voltage: 100V to 240V